Eric B. Mattys
Director of Business Systems
Boston Portfolio Advisors
600 Corporate Drive, Suite 502
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
Eric B. Mattys
He has over 24 years of experience managing accounting operations and business systems. He served 3 years as Controller for Pidilite USA, and served Jet Aviation for over 6 years as Director of Budget & Analysis followed by International Controller in charge of the financial reporting and consolidation systems and their operation including implementation of SAP R/3 Finance & Consolidation Systems. He designed and implemented one of the world’s first full balance sheet and income statement consolidations for global lines of business allowing for Economic Value Added analysis (EVA). His duties also included coordinating the global finance staff for all budget, analysis, and financial reports. During his employment, Eric was an integral part of the new management team that oversaw growth from $800 Million to $1.3 Billion in revenue. Mr. Mattys served 3 years as Business Analyst for Comprehensive Outpatient Centers of Florida with multiple physician’s offices, laboratory, advanced imaging diagnostics, and a surgery center. He participated in the start-up and development of operations and operating systems. He participated in the planning and development of all billing and financial systems including implementation of an in-house accrual based accounts receivable valuation and accounting program.
Eric began his professional career with 9 years in regional banking as a Senior Financial Analyst and member of the Asset / Liability Management Committee with Bank of North America and its acquirer BankAtlantic. His duties included regulatory reporting, preparation of financial reports, budgeting, financial analysis, accounting, forecasting, valuations, and decision support. His accomplishments include implementing Asset / Liability Management systems for both banks, streamlining all finance functions through automation, attaining increased market share and profit through analysis and support of product development, and successfully managing Secondary Marketing operations through workflow improvements, policy, automation, and strategic pricing.
- Microsoft SQL Database – SQL Stored Procedures, Views, and Reports
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic for Applications – Skilled at integrating Excel with SQL databases and creating applications to automate work
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) – Partner in a leading Microsoft MapPoint programming company specializing in custom applications and integration with Microsoft SQL Geography databases
- Certified in SAP R/3 Profit Center Accounting and Report Writer
- Certified in SAP R/3 Enterprise Controlling – Consolidation System
- Certified in Sendero – Asset/Liability Management Software
Mr. Mattys holds an Associate’s Degree in Computer Science from Broward Community College with course work in Banking and Financial Accounting.